RESEARCH & RESOURCES
Justine Dowd dedicated her academic career to helping individuals improve their gut health for a better quality of life. Check out her published studies and abstracts to better understand how to cope with digestive health struggles.
Improvements in self-compassion after an online program for adults with celiac disease: Findings from the POWER-C study
- Manuscript under review, see unpublished Abstract here
- Psychology & Health, May 2021
- Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism, September 2020
-Digital Health, February 2020
- Global Advances in Health & Medicine, June 2019
- mHealth, June 2018
Prediction of adherence to a gluten-free diet using protection motivation theory
– Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics, April 2015
Motives for adherence to a gluten-free diet: A qualitative investigation involving adults with celiac disease
– Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics, December 2014
MyHealthyGut App for Total Digestive Health & Nutrition
Identify which foods are safe to eat and employ evidence-based strategies to improve your digestive health with MyHealthyGut. Quickly search the food database and record your daily food intake to easily sort out symptoms, backed by science. Plus, make more informed dietary decisions with science-based top recommended foods and our 7-day anti-inflammatory meal plan created by award-winning author, Terry Walters.
Do your gut some good.
Improve your digestive health and manage your celiac disease or gluten intolerance.